Our client is a leading technology company based in Riyadh, KSA.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Collaborates with hiring managers in identifying and drafting detailed hiring criteria, salary range, incentives, screening questions, starting dates, technical and behavioral assessment, and other pertinent details for each position in accordance with the company plan and budget.
- Developing and implementing innovation recruitment strategies by abreast the new trends and market practices
- To be the link point between the company and the recruitment agencies, represent the company, and attend recruitment events to enhance the company’s acknowledgment and attract the highest competencies.
- Ensure the implementation of the automation for the recruitment process by Maintaining an applicant tracking system and recruiting lifecycle to include requisition generation, sharing assessments, scheduling interviews, offer letter generation, etc.
- Shortlisting and selecting potential candidates assuring that they are meeting the company requirements, culture, and standards.
- Create and negotiate the final offer with prospective candidates if needed.
- Preparing and Drafting job descriptions, job advertisements, job offers, rejection letters, invitation letters, and emails and the correspondence that are related to recruitment.
- Prepare and present periodic HR recruitment reports as required by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- The CIPD Diploma Level 3.