Our client is now recruiting for a Technical Security Systems Engineer (TSSE)
As a Technical Security Engineer you will work very closely with Global Technical Security Manager, properties, EHS, IT, Security Directors and you will give your full support related to any security project for their sites. As the Technical Security Systems Engineer you will lead engineering efforts for deployment of standardized security system engagement across company’s buildings and projects Globally
- Responsible to implement all engineering and technical aspects of Technical Security Program and processes in company’s facilities as well as new office projects Globally Coordinate with multiple office sites for the implementation and maintenance of standardized security systems in full compliance with corporate standards and regulatory requirements.
- Deliver the Security System, upgrade programs for all company’s sites / offices.
- Prepare and stage for new systems & technology product testing
- Carry out security system design in conjunction with Project Managers and Sourcing.
- Prepare security system drawings, preparation of scope of works, parts list and tender documents. Manage tender process.
- Drive, support and manage implementation of all SRCM programs at multiple sites across the region
- Drive metrics and compliance with all company’s programs, processes and requirements across all facilities managed sites.
- Conduct compliance and management system audits and reviews necessary to meet company and local compliance requirements and reduce risk and liability.
- Ensure implementation of induction programs for local employees and contractors/service companies in basic SRCM awareness and company’s local rules
- Identify SRCM resource requirements, and ensure appropriate allocation of resources, activities, prioritizing based on assessed risk and compliance requirements.
- Ensure documentation and reporting of all necessary information and metrics for all SRCM programs across all FACILITIES managed facilities' processes and occupants.+
- Interfacing contractors, systems integrators, government agencies, security suppliers / vendors, facilities manager
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent in Engineering or Technology with 5 years working experience management experience in corporate security demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility and accountability within an international corporate environment or BTech/National Higher diploma in Occupational Engineering.
- 5+ years of professional practical demonstrable experience in SRCM management (preferably in both office and industrial sites across multisites/countries.
- Experience working with SRCM standards and regulations
- Knowledge and technical depth of security management concepts including physical security, information protection and crisis management/emergency preparedness.
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk assessment techniques.
- Proven ability to self-manage, self-motivate and drive team performance - able to organize and focus teams and tasks remotely.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Computer skills/literacy and experience working with digital online databases.
- Previous work experience with integrated security systems is mandatory. Prior company’s experience is preferred.
- Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, which may include drug testing, reference verification and background check.
- Must be willing to travel approximately 25% of the time.
- Must be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to SRCMrelated crises/emergencies.
- Graduate degree in Engineering, or Technology with 5+ years of relevant security & crisis management experience with an international corporation already operating within the region.
- Professional qualifications –Valid Professional Certification with any of the following manufacturers & Products in each domain (CCTV,
Access Control) is a must:
- Lenel Onguard, Nedap AEOS, Honeywell
- Axis, Avigilon, Milestone, Genetec, Pelco
- Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCDA
- Vmware, AWS, Azure
- Experience in designing and managing security systems to include but not limited to Access Control, Closed Circuit TV, and Intrusion system is a must.
- Prior working knowledge in network including (IP Address planning, switch configuration, VLANs, L3 router) is a must.
- Working knowledge with AutoCAD is a must
- Prior working knowledge in object-oriented programming through C/C++, JAVA, C# is advantageous.
- Prior working knowledge in Cyber security or having cyber security fundamentals.
- Fundamentals of cloud computing would be advantageous.
- Project management skills (APM,PMP) would be advantageous.
- International certification such as Certified Protection Professional & Certified Security Management Systems.
- Experience in managing third party delivery
- Expert Knowledge of Security regulations
- Good organizational, project management and analytical skills.
- Culturally aware.
- Independent thinker, capable of identifying emerging issues and recommending appropriate mitigation.
- Ability to self-manage/motivate and independently drive performance in a challenging environment.
- Needs to be confident and display enthusiasm and energy for Security.
Must have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver against measurable goals.
- Ability to work on flexible aware schedules with international team in different time zones.