Our client is now recruiting for a Service Management Delivery Lead
Contract Duration: 12 months
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Good knowledge and experience on all stream of service management such as Incident management, Change management and problem management
- Primary contact within the region for all Risk related activities, Incident, Problem, change related activities and producing Management Information at a regional level on various Service Performance on IT systems.
- On-boarding of new IT services to meet company’s standards
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Manage project scope and changes
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, CIO and key stakeholders
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Identify and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders, sponsors and stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with all relevant internal instructions (FIMs, GSMs, circulars) and external regulatory requirements, including the management of operational risk and adherence to Group’s standards
- Provide support and guidance to local and regional staff across the region, who in turn support our customer base, whilst also working within a global team to work towards delivering global services and standards.
- Demonstrating active leadership and communication, even to senior stakeholders independently
- Identifying opportunities based on data to drive Service Improvement Plans with various GBGF teams