Our client is now recruiting for a Senior Research Manager for its Datacenter and Enterprise Infrastructure Technologies research and advisory program, to be based out of the Dubai office.
Responsibilities of this Position:
- Develop and implement a research agenda for the Program based on the Future of Digital Infrastructure that aligns with emerging trends and the needs of customers
- Develop thought leadership in areas datacenter design and development, power and cooling and sustainability, compute, storage & network infrastructure, software-defined data centers, hyperconverged systems, private cloud infrastructure, edge infrastructure and others
- Author insightful reports on market trends and CxO priorities
- Deliver actionable advice and recommendations to C-level stakeholders in the industry.
- Manage a team of senior analysts and managers based across the Middle East and Africa region.
- Review and sign-off of client presentations, reports, whitepapers, custom project deliverables, etc.
- Speak / present at client workshops and technology conferences as a thought leader on key technology market trends and developments. Desired Skills for this Position:
- At least 10 years of experience in the IT sector, ideally with an Enterprise IT vendor, System Integrator, Consulting firm, or Analyst firm with significant experience in presales, solutioning, consulting, product management or market intelligence roles.
- Good understanding of the Enterprise IT industry landscape in the Middle East and Africa region.
- A passion for technology and a natural inclination to follow, analyze and comment on latest trends and developments
- Strong analytical skills and a sharp eye for detail.
- Strong public speaking skills; excellent English communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to work in a very agile and highly collaborative environment.
- Strong people management skills. Experience of managing a multi-cultural team of high quality professionals.
- Ability to engage with and advise C-level executives.
- A Master’s degree from a reputed university with strong academic record at all levels
- High-value personal qualities - resourceful, responsible, tenacious, independent, self confident, high energy, etc.
- High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and similar software
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead company’s market research, analysis and advisory services related to datacenter design and development, power and cooling and sustainability, compute, storage & network infrastructure, software-defined datacenters, hyperconverged systems, private cloud infrastructure, edge infrastructure and others, in the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region.