Our client, a fast paced Fintech company in the Financial Services sector serving consumers in corporate and government entities is looking for Market Intelligence Officer.
Support Data Analytics Manager throughout end-to-end data analytics deliveries within the organization, by ensuring delivery of timely quality analysis and market level insights. This role is responsible for turning information into insight that is vital for business decisions which will directly contribute to the growth of business in the country's economic sector.
Key responsibilities will also include plans on how to monetize the organizational database, managing various campaigns, marketing analytics and provide insights to the Senior Management to ensure support in strategic decision making by applying expertise in data mining and predictive intelligence. Understand broad trends in the use of machine learning methodologies to banking analytics.
Lead niche marketing analytics assignments & pilots and help customers meet their analytical objectives and use relevant technology platforms/tools to deliver best-in-class solutions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
? Support Data Analytics Manager in executing/closely monitoring data analytics roadmap and act as a subject matter expert to identify potential markets/sectors for new and existing products for increased
? Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders in driving business expansion in the niche analytics space by providing market level insights about various business needs and monetise the company's databases
? Solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner.
? Assist in preparing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly data reports as input for decision-making for Heads of Departments and internal committees
? Coordinate with both teams internal and external of managed service resources in data analytics daily and other periodic activities.
? Support other Section Managers and Heads of Departments in aligning data analytics with business objectives and overall corporate goals
? Logging and Execution of service desk tickets to resolve internal and external issues.
? Support Data Analytics Manager in end-to-end data analytics activities within the organization, by operating and continuously enhancing data analytics tools /platforms, designing and preparing on a periodic basis operational, data quality, and management and market reports.
? Identify the targeted sector/business for new and existing products, provide market level insights about various business needs to capitalise on the company's available data.
? Manage vendor for analytics deliverables, test and validate products/deliverables from the vendor, ensuring highest quality, timely deliverables within right budgets is most critical activity of the team
? Develop benchmarking report and assess analytics products for the market based on trends.
? Develop analytical tools and technologies to be used for data extraction from database for standardized /automated algorithms /processes.
? Manage and ensure timely delivery for all enhancements related to data analytics tools /platforms, through end-to-end project lifecycle (liaising with PMO function)
? Collect/Approve business requirements from concerned departments, formulate functional requirements producing a requirement specification document and secure biz approval
? Assist Business Development in helping subscribers on how to maximize Bureau usage to promote Good Risk practices.
? Design, Develop and automate self-service dashboards to ensure our business leaders have easy access to the right information while monitoring organizational health and market decisions.
? Drive strategic analysis, drawing actionable insights that inform the most important decisions across the organization to improve our key business metrics such as Customer Acquisition Cost and Lifetime Value.
? Ensuring consistency around data definitions and maintaining consistent and accurate data in our systems including historical data across multiple platforms such as, marketing attribution, product analytics, and CRM tools.
? Lead pricing strategy across various revenue streams to meet growth targets while ensuring healthy control metrics.
? Partner with Growth, Product, Design to plan efficient experiments and be able to test with many variables ensuring the best results using only a few experiments such as new product features that could enhance funnel conversion.
? Work on generating various Enquiry Insights (Scook Reliability/ Take Up etc) and provide pro-active recommendations in increased adoption.
? Support Marketing team in various Campaign Data Extraction and suggest the best campaign data for specific campaign objective
? Proactive Lead Generation - Cross Sell Up Sell Model Development for Marketing Campaign
? Build Campaign Management framework to understand what kind of campaigns are giving best ROI and similar insights
? Build various dashboards describing the products usages in the market after its launch and monitor on weekly/ monthly basis.
Experience and Knowledge
1. Minimum experience of 6 years in Marketing analytics role
2. Ability to understand, manage and develop all technical aspects of credit bureau products/services, processes and systems/applications.
3. Experience in Defining Product Strategy, Identify Product’s addressable market and ROI Generation
4. Experience in Campaign Management
5. Hands-on track experience in executing data strategies and delivering results
6. Experience in project management
7. Minimum experience of 3 years in data analytics and visualization
9. Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS) (R/ Python)
10. Experience with Bl tools and reporting software (e.g. MicroStrategy, Tableau, Pentaho, MS Power Bl, MS Excel).
Education and Skills
1. Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in Economics/ Management/ Marketing Analytics/ background in Engineering/ or other similar discipline.
2. Proficient in English.
3. Proficient in Arabic.
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills for all levels (vendor to data providers).
5. Certifications in technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
6. Proactive, Self-starter, presentable and always ready to address meetings.
7. Highly motivated to learn new techniques in the everchanging world of analytics.
8. Able to work effectively and responsibly without close supervision.
9. Keen interest in technology and desire to learn business processes.