Our client, a fast-paced Fintech company in the Financial Services sector serving consumers in corporate and government entities is looking for a Senior Officer - Data Architecture
The Data Architecture Officer supports the company across different data management areas – CRIF data management, data lake management, data migration, architecture strategy, master data management, cloud data modernization, data modeling, SDLC management and data integration. The Officer shall support set up and ongoing management of an integrated data lake structure for the company's data.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
? Monitoring data loads in to the company's systems from data providers. Responsible for daily interactions with data providers and BAU
activities which enable data to be consumed and used by the company's systems.
? Support to extract and generate the overall data quality & MIS dashboards.
? Coordinate with banks to fix gaps in data.
? Support the banks and data providers enquiries and issues/challenges of data submission.
? Lead the data onboarding activities end to end and develop the new ETL flows required.
? Support Data management manager to review & improve data management functions from data architecture perspective
? Support in data architecture, data quality and other data management activities in the department. Support on the implementation of the new data sources roadmap and integration with the target information system e.g. CRIF, Data lake etc.
? Manage the the company's data lake with configuration of the data connections, set up of ETL flows, cloud data management and establishment of an integrated architectural structure.
? Support on integrating and migrating data across multiple systems- the company's Bureau system, the data lake, ERP and CRM systems, and digital channels.
? Manage the data flows and pipelines within the information systems environment for seamless integration and improved data processes.
? Implement data standards and formats that support the architecture, the data storage, and the data flows within the company's systems.
? Design and management of the ETL pipelines as well as the data connectors, SFTPs and APIs.
? Analyze business requirements and maintenance the architecture of business systems and architecture documents.
? Support the execution of future initiatives and projects. Have the capability to migrate data, integrate new data flows within the existing set-up and support environment management.
? Manage the data lake access and apply knowledge of user access management, data security and privacy, and data quality to data activities.
? Monitor data lake performance as a continuous effort to mitigate risks, identify areas of improvement and establish a successful data governance program at the company.
Experience and Knowledge
1. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in basic data management with knowledge of data quality.
2. Track record in IT/data performance management
3. Knowledge in credit bureau, banks, information services or technology-driven industries
4. Microsoft Azure Data Stack – (ADLS Gen2, Synapse, Data Factory, Power BI)
5. Knowledge with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc), programming (ETL frameworks) Advanced Excel, Power Bl – DAX
6. Experience with Data quality e.g. Informatica IDQ (highly preferred) or Azure DQS, Talend Data Fabric, Collibra etc
7. Basic knowledge of systems and processes in a financial services environment
Education and Skills
1. A degree or higher in engineering, technology or related field, you have a deep knowledge and understanding of end-to-end data processes.
2. Proficient in English.
3. Proficient in Arabic. Preferred
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills for all levels (vendor to data providers).
5. Strong Teamwork management skills.
6. Keen interest in technology and desire to learn business processes.