Senior .NET Developer Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Reporting: IT Manager
Role Type: Permanent
Senior programmer experienced in Microsoft Technologies for development, implementation, and maintenance of various applications.
Key Technical Requirements:
• Design, code, test, and implementation of Web applications in Microsoft Technologies (.Net Webforms, .Net MVC, .NET Core, C#, Web Services, WebAPI, other Client scripting languages)
• Expertise with Microsoft SQL database and XML
• Exposure in reporting tools like DevExp, Telerik, Crystal Reports, etc.
• Provide information by collecting, analysing and summarizing development and service issues
• Perform unit tests and fix bugs
• Experience in web hosting and trouble shooting
• Prerequisite: .NET Core with ReactJS knowledge is highly required
• Added Advantage: Mobile app development exposure in React Native
• Should hold a B. Tech, B.E or MCA Degree
• Minimum of 5 years’ programming experience in a similar technology
• Minimum of 2 years of experience and strong knowledge in .NET Core with ReactJS and SQL Server
Skills and Competencies:
• Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
• Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools and programming techniques
• Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
• Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues
• Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them
• Highly analytical with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and handle deadlines
• Experience working in an agile environment