Select a Country Site
Changing your site will take you to the URL for that ManpowerGroup location.
|Posted Date||26 days ago|
Main Duties and Responsibilities
? Be part of the project teams to analyse, priortize, and organize the requirements for delivery.
? Perform preliminary health-check on the received CRs, ensuring that all basic inputs are provided by the initiator of the Change Request.
? Complete requirement analysis on the received change request, ensuring detailed break-down of business requirements into functional requirements, non functional requirements and identification of use-cases.
? Ensure outlined functional and non functional requirements will satisfy business objectives.
? Ensure coverage between test scope and the outlined functional and non functional requirements.
? Bridges product owner/manager and delivery team with regards to UAT activities.
? Be part of the end to end implementation phase and ensure the delivery is uninterrupted supporting the required.
? Ensure that all business-related documentations are updated in line with the delivered implementations.
? Provide contribution to lessons learned meetings.
? Ensure and evaluate the business applications that can fit in the company's system stack which doesn't require any
development and out of the box features that can leverage the time required as part of go to market strategy.
? Explore different requirement capturing techniques and communicate improvements to management.
? Model business processes and identify opportunities for process improvements.
? Oversee the end-to-end implementation of new technology and systems.
? Run requirements discovery and analysis workshops and training sessions.
? Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
? Document business requirements in adherence to the SDLC process.
? Recommend and discuss prioritization and reprioritization of business requirements with DevPa members.
? Serve as a liaison between implementation stakeholders and product owners/managers.
? Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
? Be part of IT development system analysis team to do peer to peer support on demand for business continuity.
? Maintain and monitor relevant KPIs and SLAs set for the BA function at IT development.
Experience and Knowledge
1. Over 5 years’ experience in IT, Software development lifecycle and application management.
2. Experience in requirement gathering and analysis on Digital, Analytics, D365 CRM/ERP etc.
3.Varied domains exposure such as core business, finance, HR, payroll, and marketing technologies.
4. 5 years of experience as a business analyst in the financial sector or similar industry.
5. Experience in project management, process design, system analysis, implementation, and application architecture.
6. Experience in the following platforms: Credit Bureau, ERP, CRM, CMS, BI, ETL, API Gateway, Digital Channels and Analytics.
7. Experience in managing analysis on the integrated systems (complex integration with 5-year systems to fulfil complex business processes.
1. Able to deal with varied tasks and to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets
2. Able to work effectively and responsibly without close supervision
3. Able to negotiate with product owners and all types of vendors
4. Capable of agile thinking to provide fast, accurate answers to questions
5. Applies a structured and systematic approach to problems
6. Demonstrates critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
7. Able to foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, transparency and accountability
8. Able to execute on clear strategies and corporate requirements
9. Able to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
10. Able to work in a start-up environment and can handle the unexpected with flexibility
11. Demonstrates ability to manage change and foster teamwork
12. Able to deal with varied tasks and to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets
Education and Skills
1. A bachelor’s degree with a specialization in IT / Engineering or Computing
2. Industry certifications or specializations
3. Proficient in English
4. Proficient in Arabic
5. Strong Team management skills
6. Excellent communication and presentation skills for all levels (vendor to board)
7. Influencing and negotiation skills