Select a Country Site
Changing your site will take you to the URL for that ManpowerGroup location.
|Posted Date||6 months ago|
Our client, a fast-paced Fintech company in the Financial Services sector serving consumers in corporate and government entities is looking for an experienced, competent Human Resources personnel to join their Human Capital team.
The role is responsible on planning, designing, and implementing of annual training plan for all the company's employees, with specific focus on individual staff, compiling, analyzing employee data for the administration of ERP system; payroll; leave management; compensation and benefits; personnel files etc in coordination and consultation with Manager Human Capital & Purchasing and to assist in managing the performance of all employees as per company policies and
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Compiles, analyses, and inputs employee data in ERP system, including, but not limited to, new hires, transfers, pay changes, address changes, leaves, separations, deductions and additional pay etc.
• Administers the monthly payroll processes by calculating monthly salary, allowances such as transportation, education, air tickets, per diem for business travel or deductions such as unpaid leaves, pension contribution etc.
• Administers the pension calculation for all national employees and liaises with the pension authorities for the submission of monthly pension and implementation of any changes that are advised by them.
• Manages annual leave for all employees by cross-checking the appropriateness of the category of leave applied and the eligibility criteria for the respective category.
• Maintains all personnel files (electronic and paper) on active and terminated employees.
• Facilitates smooth transition of employees exiting the organization by coordinating with the relevant departments in ensuring payment of final settlement dues within appropriate time frame.
• Coordinates the recruitment processes effectively by posting job ads, liaising with external agencies, shortlisting candidates, forwarding applications to line managers, arranging interviews, conducting reference check, and providing feedback on all candidates.
• Processes end of service benefits on a timely manner and ensures all necessary clearances are obtained in advance.
• Coordinates the employee separation process while promoting a positive employee-employer relationship.
• Prepares quarterly statistics for FAHR or other relevant authorities and upkeep of the records analyses and identifies training needs within the company through job analysis, appraisal, competency mapping, environmental scanning, and regular consultation with line managers.
• Implements annual training plans (both internal and external training programs).
• Implements induction program for new employees.
• Monitors and reviews the training budget monthly.
• Manages and effectively implements employees’ gathering activities.
• Performs other related HC tasks as required or advised by the management i.e., recruitment, preparation statistical reports for FAHR etc.
• Provides effective and efficient day to day administrative support on Training & Development activities and employee development plan.
• Evaluates the effectiveness of the Training & Development programs, making necessary amendments or modifications if required.
• Analyses and Identifies training needs within the company through job analysis, appraisal, competency mapping, environment scanning and regular consultation with line managers.
• Develops and implements annual training plans (both internal and external training programs).
• Develops and implements induction program for new staff.
• Coordinates and manages training providers for new programs and negotiates with them to meet the requirements of the company
• Plans for yearly Performance Management for all company staff and facilitate annual performance evaluation process and its cyclical activities.
• Assists line managers in reviewing organizational goals and relate it to preferred organizational outcomes in terms of quality, quantity, cost and timeliness.
• Develops and implements plans to handle the performance gap if an employee does not meet the required performance level.
• Prepares specific training plans for low performance employees and follow up quarterly with required reports.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Manages and effectively implements employees gathering activities.
• Performs other related HC tasks as required or advised by the management including but not limited to recruitment, preparation of statistical reports for FAHR etc.
Experience and Knowledge
1. Minimum experience of 5 years in human resources or equivalent.
2. Experience in Training and Development, Performance Management.
3. Experience in Banking sector preferred.
4. Experience in use of common business software applications
5. Knowledge of commercial agreements and business frameworks.
Education and Skills
1. Educated with at least a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
2. International certification in Human Resources preferred
3. Proficient in English and Arabic.
4. Strong teamwork management skills.
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills for all levels.
1. Able to deal with varied tasks and to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
2. Able to work effectively and responsibly without close supervision.
3. Demonstrates critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
4. Applies a structured and systematic approach to problems.
**THE ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO UAE NATIONAL FOR HIRE