Select a Country Site
Changing your site will take you to the URL for that ManpowerGroup location.
|Posted Date||5 months ago|
• Act as the main point of contact among executives and external partners.
• Assist senior managers and executives with their daily organizational tasks.
• Organize and book travel arrangements and reservations for senior managers and executives.
• Manage phone calls, schedule appointments and organize complex and changing calendars.
• Review and organize regular correspondence like invitations, informative material, and activities.
• Maintain and update documentation and filing system.
• Prepare agenda and take minutes of the meeting, ensuring that right information and updates are communicated properly.
• Prepare expense, spreadsheets and budget reports (weekly, monthly, and quarterly).
• Collaborate with stakeholders, external partners, and departments in organizing corporate events and activities.
• Coordinate office day-to-day activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies and process.
• Bachelor's Degree holder and certification would be a plus.
• Must have minimum of 8 - 10 years of experience as an Admin Executive, Senior Admin, Executive Assistant or similar in a corporate setting.
• Outstanding organization and time management skills.
• Excellent communication (written/speaking) and presentation skills.
• Team player and proactive and ability to work under pressure and fast-paced environment.
• Advanced hands-on experience in MS tools (esp. Excel) and Outlook, and market research.