Contract Duration: 12 Months (renewable and extendable)
Manage Security & Market Safety organization and oversee all related activities within an affiliate and act as the key contact and counselor to Affiliate Security & Market Safety teams/designates (if applicable) and Affiliate (commercial, manufacturing, and other business units) management for Security & Market Safety issues.
Plan, implement, drive and follow-up security & market/fleet safety programs' requirements in order to address and mitigate all security and safety risks to people and reputation. Minimize/prevent fleet related crashes, injuries, fatalities and security losses and property damage. Ensure that all risks mitigation plans and emergency response procedures are implemented, trained and kept up-dated in order to avoid business disruption, and to be in compliance with relevant local legislations, company's principles & practices, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Lead the local Security & Market Safety in accordance with Corporate strategy and Company commitments. Manage the local Security & Market Safety. Ensure the local Security & Market Safety organization has received sufficient training to perform their job.
- Evaluate emerging business and operational models for potential Security & Market Safety risk exposure and gaps; highlight risks/exposures with affiliate management, the Senior Manager, Security & Market Safety, and other Security & Market Safety stakeholders.
- Identify and solve Security & Market Safety issues within the affiliate. Maintain situational awareness of the country, including external and internal risk exposure and road accident trends, to inform business decision-making processes.
- Maintain regular liaison with affiliate (commercial & manufacturing) management, other stakeholders, and functional peers to align Security & Market Safety strategies and service levels with affiliate strategy and objectives.
- Perform/conduct functional security and market/fleet safety risk assessments and reviews at the affiliate level; identify and address risks and non-conformities. Respond to and report Security & Market Safety incidents as per Program requirements.
- Plan, organize and deliver security, market safety and fleet safety training programs as per company and local regulatory requirements to all local staff.
- Provide expert support to local management on tactical and practical emergency response management.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of Security & Market Safety-related incident and events reporting requirements. Review/consolidate related metrics and KPI, to provide focused and detailed reports; monitor atmospherics and escalate trends and critical issues to appropriate levels of management.
- Implementing fleet safety minimum requirements, in order to ensure that the correct standard of vehicles are procured in line with company Fleet Safety requirements.
- Help to select, appoint, manage and oversee local third party service providers in conjunction with procurement and Senior or Cluster Security & Market Safety Manager.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum - 2 to 3 years in a corporate, operational security environment or related area, preferably in a country security/safety manager role or equivalent.
- Developed knowledge of specialist security systems & market safety tools
- Working knowledge of OHS / NEBOSH best practices beneficial.
- Language: Full professional proficiency in English, Arabic is an advantage.
- Well versed in MS Office Package, Power BI is a plus.
- Experience conducting security risk assessments and security or safety audits, familiarity with supply chain security standards (i.e. TAPA, C-TPAT), OHS training or certifications (such as NIOSH or equivalent) a plus
- Understanding of crisis management and emergency response best practice and knowledge of fleet safety best practices a significant advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, high level of personal and professional integrity