Our client is now recruiting for a Scrum Master for Value Stream / Sub Value Stream
- Scrum Master for all Tech and Non-Tech initiatives within a Value Stream
- Setting-up and running ceremonies and Agile ways of working within a Value Stream
- Transformation lead at Sub Value Stream Level
- Upskilling the other Value Stream team members in Agile ways of working
- Awareness or exposure to Value Stream Transformation leadership
- The scrum master serves as a point person responsible for understanding the big development picture of each sprint.
- They are responsible for delegating tasks appropriately and ensuring the team is working on the right tasks at the right time.
- Scrum master is responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Able to coach other juniors to master scrum master role Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning.
- He knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for projects.
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices.
- Ability to track and remove impediments.
- Scrum master serves his team members before considering about himself
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc. Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Awareness or exposure to Value Stream Transformation Management:
- Value Stream Management - Understand and be able to apply techniques or practices that focuses on increasing the flow of business value from customer request to customer delivery
- Use Value streams visual tools to allow business leaders to objectively measure and track what is most important to them
- Identification and management of Portfolio dependencies on DevOps / Ever greening Roadmaps / Freezes / Embargos
- Ensure Portfolio is aligned and streamlined to OKR’s across Value Streams
- Being able to measure and report on Business Benefits as an output of OKR delivery across multiple Value Streams
- Leverage off external and internal Voice Of Customer data to evaluate or enhance processes and outputs of the VS / VS’s
- Execute and manage root cause issue solving procedures to all functions supporting the VS / VS’s
- Contribute towards and ensure Business have inputs to develop Standard Work Operating Procedures / Processes
- Responsible to develop the Team (Training, resourcing and Managing the team to attain strategic objectives)
- Works Closely with VS Three in a Box to coordinate priorities which support Quarterly PI Planning (Also is responsible to drive delivery towards Quarterly Objectives)
- Be able to drive Change Adoption – Adoption to Agile Ways of Working – WPB New Ways of Working including adoption of Agile Tools, Processes and Ceremonies (Help Teams to engage in lean activity planning as well as execute these plans)
- Review Quarterly Development Goals to ensure Customer Satisfaction is maintained
- Perform Agile Program Management across various different projects within the priorities of the Portfolio
- Manage and Track Value Stream Metrics and refine the process of tracking
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Hands-on 4+ years of experience as a Scrum Master and Agile ways or working
- Strong experience working in an Agile Environment and with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to lead in the form of meetings and project decision making.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English.
- Well organized and able to multitask.
- Positive, energetic attitude, and initiative; strong work ethic and people skills.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize work and deliverables.
- Strong familiarity with Jira / Confluence