We are looking for an SAP Application Specialist (renewable yearly contract) Here are the below details which we can discuss over the call.
To cover routine operational support activities of Applications (SAP + Legacy) and adjacent business processes in Gulf Countries. Support the business in coordinating and following up the resolution of issues with correct classification and prioritization with the GAC Service manager. Work with the IT COE and Platforms in order to execute the support activities across all Functions. Understand the priorities based on the business impact and aligning with the IT COE.
APPLICATIONS SUPPORT and DEVELOPMENT
- Provide quality support and functional expertise to the end-user in Gulf Countries
- Follow up on the resolution of issues by escalating to the Gulf & Arab Countries service manager
- Perform maintenance activities as agreed with the IT COE
- Document and support local development objects, customizations. Ensure compliance of new changes to the current functionality
- Knowledge sharing
- Provision of technical and user documentation for system procedures/business processes
- Reporting Support/Maintenance activities to Regional IT COE
- Re-enforce a team culture of excellent customer service with an emphasis on consistent communication with the business
- Work Collaboratively with IT COE for the business initiatives in SD/FI/CO areas
- Functional/technical specification design and validation with IT COE for ongoing demands
- Preparing the test-plan and conducting technical and business-integration tests with further sign-off
- Ensuring solution compliance with local regulations, audit requirements, legal standards
- Delivering documentation on implemented solutions/functionality to the end-users and maintain a central repository
- Participate in activities as agreed by IT COE and IT Manager
- To fulfill work plan in the timings set by IT COE and IT Manager
- Good technical knowledge of SAP ERP solution (ECC) with focus on SD area.
- Technical knowledge in areas of ALE/EDI
- Practical experience in end-user support activities, Understanding ways of working with global service provider, ability to learn quickly new solutions, perform problem analysis and technical investigation of the root cause for incidents.
- Ensure locally adherence to the Group IT procedures, Operating Standards, SLAs and KPIs in alignment with Region IT COE
- Good knowledge of key Operational processes typical to FMCG companies (in areas of Sales & Distribution).
- Deep knowledge of market solutions within mentioned areas.
- Knowledge of Sales Force Automation, solutions like Newspage, SAP ECC FI/CO, SAP APO will be considered as a plus
- 4+ years of relevant technical experience. Local experience in the Gulf region is a plus
- Proven good communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and planning skills is a plus
- Fluent English language as a must, Arabic language is a plus