Duration: 12 Months (Renewable)
- Field work - travel to assigned retail stores on a day-to-day basis.
- Coordinate and conduct meetings with distributors and commercial operations.
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone.
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers.
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments.
- Promoting new products and any special deals.
- Advising customers/clients about delivery schedules and after-sales services.
- Monitor stock inventory and deliverables.
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office and operations.
- Follow schedules provided for field visits as well as other activities.
- Monitor and work with core teams especially Trade Marketing regarding display, merchandising, sampling/tasting activities, inactivation/shelf placements and planogram.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in FMCG or Food Manufacturing.
- Excellent sales, negotiation, and people skills.
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) in English and Arabic.
- The ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets/clients.
- Good business sense and a professional manner.