Select a Country Site
Changing your site will take you to the URL for that ManpowerGroup location.
|Posted Date||27 days ago|
Contract duration: 6 months
• Create and implement new processes to achieve operational rigor across several teams.
• Implement complex process changes through clear communication and documentation, creating communication plans, and executing on those plans.
• Run multiple initiatives end to end at one time, while managing tasks across various teams and time zones.
• Display drive and enthusiasm to quickly launch new initiatives and projects.
• Must have familiarity with tools (e.g., Slack, Google Suite, Highspot, SalesForce).
• Create and maintain meeting materials and reports for senior leadership teams.
• Able to execute and focus on sales programs launching.
• Manage the overall project management and launch from start to end.
• Succinct writer
• Understanding of sales enablement and execution
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Ad, or similar field.
• At least 5 - 7 years of experience in sales program management and similar.
• Experience and good understanding of the Middle East and North Africa markets.
• Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English (writing and speaking).
• Experience running multiple programs at one time.
• Can drive change management.
• Experience with multi-vendor execution.
• Ability to look forward in building future programs for SMB.
• Candidate with consulting/advertising experience is a big plus, someone who can engage open-ended problems and devise solutions.
• Flexible to travel on a quarterly/regular basis as per business requirements.
• Project management experience and certification preferred.
• Available to join immediately.