Our client is a leading Food Ingredients manufacturing company in the middle east.
We are looking to hire a Sales Manager to be based in Kuwait.
Areas of responsibility
Go getter. Should be sales focused, with strong understanding of the market, customers, and suppliers. Prefer to have food ingredients industry knowledge and B2B sales experience, preferably on sales of functional ingredients.
- Build up multi-level relations with the customers.
- Handle the Key accounts and Increase market penetration and coverage by targeting small and medium food companies in the assigned territory.
- Effectively work and utilise technical resources to ensure good healthy pipeline of new projects.
- Forecast, secure orders, monitor and analyze sales performance against allocated yearly budgets ? Assess market, prepare sales forecast.
- Achieve targeted growth in terms of sales & profits by monitoring the same on regular basis.
- Secure orders and co –ordinate with the supply chain team to ensure that the products are delivered on time.
- Plan regular customer visits to generate higher business and provide market intelligence reports covering consumer trends, competition, new product positioning, customer information etc
- Inculcate healthy relationship with principals and collaboratively formulate win-win strategies.
- Responsible for expanding the business by bringing in new customers & introducing new products.
- Promptly handle customer complaints and ensure proactive measures are taken to avoid repetition.
- Follow-up on outstanding payments with customer
Degree in Science or related field. (Food Technologist or related) An MBA in sales & marketing would be an added advantage.
6 -7 years’ experience in the middle east (Kuwait) market.