This is a Contract role through ManpowerME
Ideally, Candidate need to have a BSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Business Administration or similar
Minimum 4-5 years of Sales experience in automotive aftermarket industry specifically in car care accessories products.
Candidate also need to have strong leadership and remarkable achievements in a similar role, with strong commercial acumen and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Formulate and implement a sales and business plan to achieve business objectives for car care and accessories products.
• Drive sales, monitor, track, and review sales performance and take necessary actions to ensure that goals are met.
• Identify, develop, and implement sales and marketing strategies to maintain competitiveness; retain existing customers; and add new customers to increase the company's market share.
• Establish and maintain excellent rapport with business associates, e.g., commercial customers, internal and external colleagues.
• Develop and implement new parts sales initiatives with a view to increase parts sales revenue.