Job Description –Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Located: United Arab Emirates
Our client is seeking an Account Manager with at least 3-10 years’ experience, in the Information Technology Fintech market, for UAE region, with both short and long-term market goals in mind, ensuring the right strategy and processes are in place to get there.
Main Job Task and Responsibilities
Candidate will be based in the UAE and will work closely with top management to support activities that scale and innovate our client's sales from the ground up to ensure that sales meet all of its objectives in this ever-growing and cutting-edge industry.
Education and Experience
- Mastering technical features of products and services being sold
- Using client relationship to increase sales and revenue.
- Evaluating and selecting sales talent based on company needs
- Conducting product demonstrations using public speaking and sales skills
- Strong background and proven experience of strategic new business hunting, sales process and solution selling. (Needed for banks / oil and Gas, Gov)
- The ability to develop solutions that map to customer requirements.
- Qualify and participate in RFI’s / RFP’s.
- Develop business process with close interaction with Tech and presales.
- Keen interest to sell (B2B)l the following:
- Enterprise applications
- AI and Machine Learning solutions / platforms.
- Industry specific solutions (Banking, Energy etc)
- Smart City solutions
- Cloud based solutions. (Azure / AWS etc)
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, planning, and analytical skills.
- Ability to influence and negotiate.
- Ability to make decisions and think in broad terms, considering the impact to the entire company.
- Proven track record of building markets.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Drive and penetrate new accounts and meet with stakeholders (Directors / VP / C level / Sr Managers) within accounts selling large-scale collaborative solutions.
- Working directly or with the Partners and Vendors, builds and coordinates partnerships with top partners to generate incremental revenue opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a Territory plan and pipeline to meet and exceed assigned quota.
- Qualify, create, develop, control and close new opportunities.
- Adopt the appropriate methodology to selling.
- Accurately forecast and report on opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Create an environment of collaboration with both the customer and virtual team.
- customers insights and tailor solutions to challenge their approach to key corporate priorities and create a value proposition
- Take control of the sales process rather than simply following the customer’s process.
- Build key management relationships with focus on new opportunities, customer success and satisfaction, resulting in referenceable accounts and positive brand/company awareness.
- Identify stakeholders and sponsors and customer references.
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate.
- Engage with cross-functional resources to drive Software Sales.
- Engineer or Business degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position(s)
- Extra benefit of having experience in the pre-sales
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Minimum experience of three years in software solution