Our client is a market leader in FMCG industry. They have successfully diversified and expanded its portfolio to cover more than 800 SKUs. They are passionate about their business and ensures the highest standards of quality across their supply chain.
- Identify leads and closing it with most suitable and effective resources. –
- Identifying the most suitable and profitable target market for our client’s products
- Reach sales targets for self and the sales team to ensure that the division targets are achieved.
- Positioning our client products in appropriate upcoming projects.
- Setting and achieving the yearly targets.
- Forecasting sales and profit (along with the COO)
- Representing our client’s products in industry related publication; exhibitions get to gather, conferences and seminars.
- Managing and directing the combined efforts of the sales & marketing team towards the strategic and financial objectives.
- Identifying and rectifying any gaps between each product profile and its target market.
- Keep track of emerging markets and segments where our client’s brand can position itself in order to gain strategic opportunities and benefits.
- Review and initial approval for sales contracts.
Experience & Qualification
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related
• 6-8 year or more experience as Sales Manager in FMCG.
• Excellent communication in English & Arabic languages