Our client a food manufacturing company is currently hiring for a Sales Executive to be based in Riyadh - KSA
- Achieving of sales, coverage, average price & focus targets set by the management and
analysis of their achievement daily.
- Visiting the outlets according to approved Route Plan, Photo report in attendance group
and setting goals for the next visit.
- Prepare and fill quotation/tenders for potential customers on terms of price, volume,
- period and SKU.
- Addition of new SKU with the existing customer to increase the depth of coverage on
- regular basis.
- Timely response to customer complaints on the quality and quantity of goods delivered.
- Understanding the quality issue and filling up the complaint Form for submission to the
- management at the earliest
- Identifying and addition of new potential customers with good payment backgrounds on
- permanent basis.
- Collection and preparation of all required documents for processing an opening of a new
- customer into the system.
- Control of financial discipline, the number of receivables from each customer
- Confirmation of SOA with customers in time
- Timely collecting payment from customers and transferring to the cashier or depositing to
- the company account within 24 hours
- Developing added volume products, constantly keep in touch with the customers to clarify
their requirements, find out their difficulties to generate solutions.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails;
- Present reports of potential prospects to the management for aiding critical business decisions.
- Focus on customer retention by lowering churn rate, amplifying sales through trending techniques, thereby adhering to the company's sales targets.
- Manage typical conversion rate, sales call, revenue, and other reports in a precise manner for accurate evaluation.
- Take charge of promotional and sales activities by brainstorming new product or service launches with appropriate team members.
- Understanding and promoting the company’s Products & Services as assigned
- Diploma in any related major or 3 years of experience in similar positions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 1?2 years of practical experience in a similar position in the same industry
- Approaching new and existing customers by following optimum consumer service standards.
- Performance-driven and capable of achieving targets under pressure.
- Proven command on improving conversion rate through modern communication channels and impressive presentations.
- Ability to find the right balance between client requirements and company terms, thereby improving profit margins and maintaining fruitful customer relationships.