We are looking to hire a young and energetic sales executive for our client based in Dubai.
Our client is an award-winning used car showroom in the UAE.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Sells and delivers a minimum number of vehicles per month.
- Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with dealership policies.
- Utilizes dealership sales control and follow-up systems.
- Attends product and sales training courses as requested by sales manager.
- Keeps up to date on new products and services within the industry.
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a prospect development system.
- Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner.
- Satisfies the transportation needs of vehicle purchasers.
- Approaches, greets, and helps or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explains fully product performance, application and benefits to prospects.
Desired Candidate profile
- 4 years' experience in automotive sales in the UAE
- Arabic speaking candidate will be an advantage.
- Should have a valid UAE Driving License
- Knowledge and understanding to work on social media marketing and showroom sales.
- Understand sales cycle and closing deals
- CRM knowledge to generate and qualify leads via phone, social media and email.
- Open to work in a multi-cultural environment.