Our client is currently hiring for an experienced Retail Recruiter with relevant experience from a retail background. As a Retail Recruiter, your role will include hiring executive personnel, store staff for top managerial and senior-level positions in our company. The position reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
You will be actively involved in identifying suitable candidates, screening and hiring, salary negotiation and onboarding.
If you specialise in more than one industry and have a well-connected network, this is the job for you!
- Understand the job requirements and draft optimal Job Descriptions for senior-level roles within the organization.
- Develop a suitable recruiting strategy.
- Advertise for vacancies on professional networking sites such as LinkedIn, online job portals and other consultancies for high profile jobs.
- Identify and interview candidates based on the position and create a network of candidates who would fit into the required skills and culture of the organization
- Conduct background and reference checks.
- Document and record the interviews and present them to line manager and coordinate for interviews.
- Connect with the new employees and conduct on-boarding and orientation sessions.
- Coordinate training sessions if needed for the new employees.
- Attend roadshows, career and networking events.
- Serve as a liaison with employment agencies and industry associations
- Conduct an exit interview for terminating employees.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior work experience of minimum 2-3 years within a retail or luxury retail environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Fluent language and communication skills.
- Familiarity with HR Tools in addition to SAP and Excel.
- Great networking skills.
- Prior experience of transacting with online job portals, employee agencies and educational institutions.
- Knowledge of HR best practices and UAE labour law.
- Well versed with the current developments in the HR Industry.
- Specialization in Human Resources Degree or certification would be an advantage