Regional controller for a 4 to 6 months period (FP&A controlling covering 3 sub regions in Asia and the Middle East) based in Dubai.
- 7-10 years’ experience in Controlling (especially FP&A) and/or Finance & Audit in a multinational manufacturing industry.
- Reports to VP controlling for the Region
- No direct reports
- English required, French and Chinese a plus
- Prepare and lead Monthly Business Reviews with key stakeholders. Develop and follow up action plans for improving business performance
- With the subregional SSCs, perform month-end closing and reporting activities, including variance analyses. Generate monthly management reporting.
- Actuals: aggregate and analyze P&L and working capital figures (cash, payables, receivables, inventory) at subregion and region level, develop action plans for needed corrections, follow up action plans with subregions. Liaise with subregional SSCs during monthly closing.
- Forecast: develop monthly forecast, analyze actuals vs forecast, develop and follow up medium term cash forecast, assess forecast accuracy
- Budget: With inputs from other departments assist in the development of the Regional and Subregional Budgets.
- Maintain an updated and consistent standard cost database for the region
- Participate in actions to ensure compliance
Key competencies: Communication, Dependability, Proactivity, Enthusiasm, dynamism and results orientation, Time management skills, Analytical skills, Problem solving skills, Interpersonal Skills