ManpowerGroup is a global leader in innovative workforce solutions, partnering with clients globally. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions – creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. In 2021 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the twelfth year – confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
We are currently seeking an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant with experience and skills in recruitment and sales within IT/Technology, Engineering and Finance/Banking recruitment division in the Middle East. This is an internal role within Manpower Middle East which will primarily focus on bringing new qualified permanent recruitment opportunities and collaborating closely with the team to ensure candidates are placed as per the client’s requirements.
• Extensive business acumen across varied technology verticals - IT/Technology, Engineering and Finance/Banking etc.
• Strong problem-solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Build profitable sales by employing a consultative and creative sales approach tailored to the client’s business.
• Track own lead generation and ensure a healthy sales pipeline through the company’s CRM system.
• Cultivate existing client relationships to ensure repeat business.
• Experience in Business Development and Recruitment in the UAE or Middle East.
• A good understanding of the staffing and services industry.
• Driven individual motivated by sales commission
• A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
• Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening
• Collaborative and team orientated approach
• Internet research skills e. g. Google Deep Search, LinkedIn, etc.
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite, PC Skills and CRM.
Manpower can offer you:
• A lucrative performance driven incentive plan
• Access to recruitment tools and database
• Structured induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• Fantastic internal rewards and monthly recognition program
• An experienced & supportive management team and great work environment
• Private Medical and Life Insurance