Our client is now recruiting for a Receptionist.
The Receptionist position will require the following tasks:
- Meet & Greet.
- Answer switchboard telephone, forward to relevant colleagues
- Ordering of all Stationery, Pantry and Guest Kitchen Supplies
- Keep the reception/storage/printer areas tidy and in order.
- Assist with ‘Meeting Room’ bookings (Outlook)
- Sending and receiving courier shipments
- Ensure printers are in working order.
- Ensure coffee machines are in working order.
- Receive and distribute mail to colleagues and send emails to colleagues to confirm unknown persons.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus