Area of Responsibility
The role fits in aviation industry especially in Unmanned Air Vehicle Systems, Air Taxi and Urban Air Mobility solutions.
• Functional subordination to the Chief Technology Officer
• Acts as quality function responsible on related activities to integrate contractual and/or organizational level
Quality Management System (QMS) requirements into project processes.
• Establishes and continuously improves Quality Management System (QMS)
• Prepares Quality Control Plan
• Manages documents’ review and submission to related external stakeholders (customer, authority, subcontractor etc.)
• Conducts Change Management Process (Change Request, Change Control Board, Implement Change etc.)
• Manages the receiving & inspection processes
• Monitors subcontractor/supplier performances and prepare audits, if needed
• Supports all internal and external inspections/auditing visits
• Manages production process controls and First Article Inspection activities and creates related documentation
• Monitors every verification activities
• Manages all nonconformity reporting, analysis and improvement/corrective action activities
• Test, identify and resolve any suspected QC and CM issues, providing feedback to the design development and product teams
• Prepares Configuration Management Plan
• Knowledge/understanding of rules of document numbering, part numbering, HW and SW versioning, configuration management, BOM creation, baseline creation, product processes, system hierarchy and control/traceability requirements
• Conducts configuration management assessment regarding revision and version controls of technical documentation and products.
• Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, Electromechanical, Electrical
Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Skilled at coordination
• Skilled creation documents, reports and/or reviews
• Passion for improving organizational processes with better defined procedures
• Team player, ability to organize and “get things done”
• Working knowledge with Microsoft Office
• Fluent in English, German or Russian is a plus
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 and AS9100 Quality Management System
Nice to have
• Knowledge and experience of ARP 4754 & ARP 4761
• Knowledge and experience of DO178 and DO254