About the Company:
We are a Dubai-based Design and Build company, specializing in high-end brands. With in-house production facilities, we cater for interiors, events, exhibitions, and permanent displays, both locally and regionally.
Designation: Project Manager
We are seeking a dedicated, organized, and efficient project manager/assistant project manager to join our team. The candidate must have an eye for detail and a go-getter personality, ready to help synchronize all the project elements and make them operate successfully.
Aptitude: Dynamic, passionate, proactive, well-presentable, super organized.
Experience: 4 to 15 years
Level of Position: Management
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- To monitor and supervise the Overall project execution process to ensure completion of the job within specified time frames, in an organized and cost-effective manner, in accordance with the approved design and quality standards so as to meet customer’s satisfaction and maintain continuity of business.
- Assist the team to examine the drawings, assessing the material requirements, approve and submitting the material requisition accurately so as to facilitate the purchase of appropriate quantities of materials.
- Examine the project program and based on the schedules mentioned assess the material and manpower requirement for the job. Prepare and forward the requisition of sub-contractors required for different jobs
- Coordinate with the client and consultant on all issues pertaining to the drawings, plans, schedules, and problems for quick resolution of all issues. Monitor progress against the project plan and keep the client updated on the progress taking quick corrective action where required.
- Conduct quality checks on works carried out to ensure that the products meet all client specifications. Coordinate with the municipality agencies during spot checks on the site and ensure adherence to Quality, Health, and Safety regulations on all assigned sites.
- Supervise the site regularly; attend to all technical and engineering problems, additional manpower requirements, drawing changes, etc. in an effective and timely manner thereby achieving client requirements and quality standards.
- Responsible for implementing an appropriate and effective project management framework for all interior fit-out projects.
- Manage the design and site delivery team’s performance of delegated responsibilities.
- Manage project budget including risk allowance. monitor and control changes/variations,
- Manage coordinate and foster teamwork between all project stakeholders.
- Manage and coordinate teamwork between all the departments and their timelines
- Quality control of work done at the site before handover and in the workshop before delivery/shipment. A timely visit to both suppliers and production to check quality and schedule of works.
- Enforce rules, regulations, and procedures at the site.
- Contact the respective regulatory authorities to inspect and comment on the completed fit-out works for the issuance of the completion certificate.
- Observe the skills, attitude, and attendance of the workforce on site.
- PM is also responsible for the debrief meeting with the Firemen, Production head, PC, Detailers to analyze the challenges and highlight them for the next projects.
- Coordinating with the project coordinator to arrange for hotel stay and tickets for the team.
- Coordinating with local help in different countries if needed.