Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for Project Managers with IT System Integration background. Candidates must possess good hands-on experience in handling projects end to end and a PMP certification.
• Meeting and communicating with clients on a regular basis to manage project priorities, deadlines, and budgets. Serve as the primary point of contact for all project-related communications, managing expectations and ensuring timely delivery of information to all stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, partners, and other teams within the company to ensure successful project outcomes
• Define project objectives, scopes, schedules, and deliverables in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
• Create and execute project plans, including risks and mitigation strategies, to ensure successful project delivery
• Manage and track project progress, budget, and resources, reporting status regularly to all stakeholders
• Identify and resolve issues and risks in a timely manner to keep projects on track
• Facilitate project meetings and working sessions, documenting decisions and next steps
• Ensure that all project deliverables meet quality standards and are completed on time and within budget
• Coordinate and manage project resources, including third-party vendors, to ensure efficient use of all available resources
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and best practices to ensure that projects are delivered using the most effective methods and technologies
• Ensuring that all project documentation (such as meeting minutes and signoffs) is accurate and up to date.
• Coordinating with other groups working on different aspects of the project to ensure that they are on schedule and adhere to standards and regulations.
• Managing client relationships and communicating with clients to ensure satisfaction with project results.
• Bachelor’s degree in technology, computer science, engineering, or related field. • 5+ years experience in project management, preferable with IT integration projects
• Proven success leading large-scale, complex projects from initiation to closure
• Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at a time.
• Problem solving skills to identify and resolve issues within the timeframe to improve efficiency of the project