Our client is now recruiting for a Project Coordinator
Contract Duration: 12 months
- Good knowledge and experience on all stream of service management such as Incident management, Change management and problem management
- Supporting Program lead with project deliverables by coordinating with different lines of business
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Determining project changes
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Primary point of contact for various working groups
- Developing project strategies
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Ensure compliance with all relevant internal instructions (FIMs, GSMs, circulars) and external regulatory requirements, including the management of operational risk and adherence to Group’s standards
- Provide support and guidance to local and regional staff across the region, who in turn support our customer base, whilst also working within a global team to work towards delivering global services and standards
- Identifying opportunities based on data to drive Service Improvement Plans with various GBGF teams
- Obtaining business acceptance for risks where issues are not to be resolved based on effective understanding of the business risk appetite and the cost/reward of any consequential resilience decision