Select a Country Site
Changing your site will take you to the URL for that ManpowerGroup location.
|Posted Date||2 months ago|
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Discipline||Building & Construction|
Please see below Job Description and requirements for the role-
1. Advise internal and external parties on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions.
2. Maintain purchasing records, scanning and filling.
3. Process all purchase orders for all departments.
4. Receive purchase requisitions and verify them in accordance with the company’s policies, guidelines and budget.
5. Support daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
6. Ensure that all departments always comply with the procurement procedures and issue goods receipt notes (GRN’s) as soon as material/service is delivered.
7. Maintain Suppliers master file. Update the procurement database for additions/deletions in supplier base.
8. Effective proactive liaison with user departments.
9. Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the required specifications.
10. Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors.
11. Manage complaints which may arise during liaison with suppliers.
12. Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
13. Assure proper purchasing procedures, looking for the best quality and pricing as per the company guidelines and the market.
14. Assist in ISO Annual Performance Review for vendors.
15. Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
16. Close cooperation with the Procurement Manager and the Managers of different departments in terms of supplier monitoring & assessment.
17. Suppliers’ evaluation and scoring at the end of each calendar year, based on pricing evaluation, service efficiency, material quality and commitment to delivery time.
18. Assist the Procurement Manager and the Managers of different departments on special projects focused on cost reduction initiatives and process improvement.
19. Collaborate with Accounting personnel in resolving invoice discrepancies.
20. Develop and maintain various purchase reports and trends upon requirements.
21. Attending meetings with the Procurement Manager for price renegotiation and credit terms of existing suppliers according to the market trends.