Select a Country Site
Changing your site will take you to the URL for that ManpowerGroup location.
|Posted Date||7 months ago|
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Discipline||Oil & Gas|
Trading and Sales of Chemical/Petrochemical products in the GCC region
• Prospecting and building profitable new business
• Business development and market analysis for all available products
• Build reliable partnerships and channels and explore clients within the target markets as well as untapped business areas to grow the chemical portfolio
• Establish and review contracts and invoices with customers and suppliers and show a business-oriented mindset
• Operate trading and shipping process including but not limited to import of the cargo to GCC region, custom clearance, warehouse / tank supervision, and delivery of the cargos to the customers.
• Being in touch with the surveyors and agents regarding the receipt and sales of the cargos
• Perform market research and keep abreast with changes in the market; analyzing trends, supply and demand of the polymers market
• Develop analysis to aid in trading decisions
• Support business needs and ensure smooth sales and operations flow by working seamlessly with other branches of the company
• Follow up the payments with the buyers and provide money receipt estimation date for the sales projects to the financial department
• Provide after sales service to customers and where necessary liaise with both customers and suppliers to ensure the smooth running of the business.
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly reports
• Prepare profit and loss reports of the sales projects for financial analysis
• Record the projects on the ERP system of the company
• 3+ years’ experience in petrochemical products trading
• Degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or other related fields
• Strong knowledge of the domestic and international petroleum and petrochemicals markets including refinery production and commercial operations/shipping documentation
• Fundamental knowledge of supply chain, logistics and trade finance
• Highly numerate and excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills, written, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in English
• Be prepared to travel regularly both locally and overseas to do market development and meeting with the customers or other branches of the company
• Willingness to get trained on the internal ERP system of the company