- Entering Sales Quotations, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders in D365.
- Preparing Profitability Sheets, Getting Commercial & Technical Approvals when needed.
- Processing Orders with the Principals, Following up for Order Confirmations, Expiry Dates, Shipping Status, etc.
- Acknowledging Orders to the Customers, Agents, Sales and/or Service Teams.
- Updating Customers about the Status of their Orders and Communicating all Requests/ Information coming from the Principals.
Handling Sales and Service Requests related to Ordering Goods and/or Services from the Principals.
- Handling Warranty Claims, Processing Service Orders such as Repairs, Visits and Maintenance Contracts.
- Supporting Logistics Team, Accounts, Marketing Department, Sales and Service Departments in all matters related to Ordering and Shipping from the Principals
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• A good command of the English language.
• Proven work experience in Procurement and/or Supply Chain.
• A transferable visa within UAE.
• Professional attitude; being a team player is a must.
• Good numerical and analytical skills.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Customer service attitude.
• Commercial awareness.
• Must be detail oriented. This role requires a lot of attention to details