Select a Country Site
Changing your site will take you to the URL for that ManpowerGroup location.
|Posted Date||7 months ago|
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Discipline||Automotive & Transportation|
We are looking to recruit for our client, a leader in Automotive Industry.
Motorcycle Service -Senior Executive
1) Technical Training on all types of Motorcycles (On road/Off road/Dual Purpose/Cruisers/Sport Bikes/Scooters /Mopeds etc.) and All-Terrain Vehicles.
2) Provide Technical support to Distributors (GCC, Middle East and African countries)
3) Visit distributors to do analysis for product failures, also to understand Market and Customer Expectations.
4) Evaluate competitor products and facilities to understand market and customer expectations
5) Conduct dealer visits to suggest and implement changes required to achieve higher dealer standards and customer satisfaction.
6) Identify potential opportunities to increase the workshop revenue and manage the development of new system and process to tap the potential opportunities.
7) Non-Technical Training – To enhance service advisor and other service-related staff operational & interpersonal skills in line with Standard Service Transactions.
8) Provide dealership accessible consulting services which includes monitoring dealer KPI’s and operational control items
Job Location: Dubai
• Experience in Motorcycles/Automobile industry with deep knowledge in service area
• Background must be in the areas of technical expertise on Automobile / Motorcycle Product etc., • Dealer Business management and analysis
• Ability to conduct detailed analysis and knowledgeable in evaluation of dealer KPI’s and daily operational controls
• Proven ability to be self-directed and operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
• Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• High level skills desired for using Excel & preparing PowerPoint presentations • Fluency in English is mandatory. Arabic language proficiency is desirable
• Ability to respect & communicate with seniors of different nationalities
• Willing to travel with no restrictions
• Strong presentation and organizational skills
• Excellent Customer relations skills
Previous experience: 2 - 4yrs