This is a Contract role through Manpower - 6 month renewable contract
Our Client needs a fresh graduate or someone with 1 year of experience. No specific undergrad degree, preferably business with focus on Marketing or Media however flexible.
However, preferably someone who has knowledge or strong with Digital Marketing. In terms of soft skills, the candidates should be good in number and budgets, creative.
• The Media Planner assists the GAC Media Manager and team to produce a cohesive media plan that includes communications goals and brings together different disciplines for integration across multiple media channels.
• To liaise, communicate and collaborate with the various internal teams to ensure that the deliverables are met on time and bring any potential shortfalls to the immediate attention of the Regional Media Manager.
• To assist the team in implementing creative media solutions, provide suggestions and feedback wherever appropriate and demonstrate creative thinking always based on consumer & business information.
• To assist the team, prepare an appropriate and detailed media plan and manage final budget allocation by mix and medium, informed by any research or insight, brand, and category dynamics, considering the channel contact plan and brief.
• To attend and document meetings and build effective relationships with creative advertising agencies and marketing teams to clarify media goals, objectives and strategies and brief all internal teams as necessary
• To constantly monitor the role functionality; to maintain accurate, up-to-date records and submit regular monthly reports to agreed standards as required to ensure the remit’s effectiveness is maximized.
• To constantly look for ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the role; to suggest and implement improvements to internal procedures and controls to improve efficiency.
• To carry out duties as tasked, ensuring that service standards, objectives, internal policies & procedures, and code of conduct are met or always exceeded.
• Fresh graduate or 1 year of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or currently pursuing a Master’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or Media.
• Experience in Digital Marketing, as part of previous internships, roles or projects done at University.
• Numerical and analytical skills, since this role will require working with numbers and budgets.
• Creative mindset and good computer skills.