Select a Country Site
Changing your site will take you to the URL for that ManpowerGroup location.
|2 months ago
About the Role:
The Junior Brand Manager (JBM) Intern will support Seasonal campaigns and their development in the Gulf Region.
In this role, the Junior BM Intern will support the Senior Brand Manager in developing a long-term Strategy.
In the management of projects and activities under his/her responsibility, the JBM will ensure alignment, and engagement of local and central functions that need to be involved. In this part of the role, the JBM will prove the capability to generate consensus and bring attention on business needs and requirements.
• PRODUCT STRATEGY: Supporting the Senior Brand Manager in identifying priorities and developing the Seasonal Portfolio strategy including definition of the brand positioning, development of the full marketing mix, consumer touchpoints, media mix, based on in-depth consumer and market understanding.
• MARKETING PROJECTS: Support the Senior Brand Manager for developing, deploying, and monitoring of the product’s seasonal marketing plan.
• SALES PLANNING: He/she work closely with Sales in the definition of the Sales plan. He/she liaises with Trade Marketing and Commercial functions to identify issues and possible solutions.
• MARKET ANALYSIS: He/she constantly tracks market and competition trends/performance drivers, consumer and shopper behavior. He/she works closely with CSU and other relevant functions (e.g., Quality) to generate and circulate reports on Brand performance (sell-out data, freshness, pricing, stock levels, market share, etc.) and on consumer behavior.
• PROMOTIONS CO-MARKETING AND SPONSORSHIP: He/she proposes, develops and rolls out consumer activations and sponsorship activities, in accordance with the target positioning and in coherence with the Brand Equity.
• PACKAGING: He/she supports the Senior Brand Manager in managing the implementation of new packaging, seasonal, promotional or any in & out packaging directly dealing with relevant central stakeholders and/or external agencies.
• BUDGET MANAGEMENT: He/she monitors consistency of the actual spending and the economic performance and if necessary, makes the corrective action.
Who We Are Looking For:
• 1 year of experience in brand management, preferably in the consumer goods industry.
• Excellent communication in English and Arabic.
• A Bachelor’s degree in business administration/Marketing or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge in Digital Marketing.
• Experience in seasonal marketing is strongly preferred.
• Understanding of consumer needs and translating them into concrete actions and initiatives.
• Effective negotiation & interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships both internally & externally.
• Analytical skills and commercial understanding of market trends and deriving action plans.