This is a Contract role through ManpowerME
Duration: Sep’21 to Jun’22 – 10 months. May be extended
• Manage the Middle East internal communications strategy in conjunction with Communications Director
• Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders (e.g. Town halls, staff volunteering events, internal campaigns)
• Develop the Middle East intranet page and liaise with other team and representatives to ensure it is maintained
• Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly newsletter and executive communications.
• Use internal communication tools and intranet platform to drive staff engagement
• Manage internal content calendar in partnership with other teams
• Develop digital assets (e.g. video) to communicate with staff internally
• Prepare presentations for internal events
• Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
• Respond to feedback from employees and adjust communications content accordingly
• Identify and manage CSR and volunteering partnerships for the organization
• Manage donations on behalf of the affiliate as per the company’s policies
• Lead on sustainability projects for the affiliate in coordination with global teams
• Ensure ongoing alignment with wider communications team, by developing a strong working relationship with local, regional and global colleagues.
• Manage vendors as required.
• Writing skills - needs excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
• Interpersonal skills - needs good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with communications and P&C departments. You also need to possess the confidence to deal with senior executives and explain communication techniques to them.
• Creative skills - needs to have the creative ability to devise communication assets in various forms
• Digital skills - Familiarity with Microsoft Programs and digital and video production is essential.
• Data skills – able to breakdown data in order to utilize insights and pivot strategy as required
• 5 – 8 years’ experience working at a multinational organization or PR agency
• BA in journalism, communications, public relations or marketing is an advantage, though other degrees are often acceptable.
• Native English speaker, bilingual with Arabic preferred