Select a Country Site
Changing your site will take you to the URL for that ManpowerGroup location.
|Posted Date||2 months ago|
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
We are looking to recruit an 'Inclusion Manager 'for our client.
Our client is a UK Curriculum school based in Dubai.
You will be responsible for providing strategic direction and development of provision for SEN students, monitoring the impact of teaching and learning activities on the progress made by SEN students, supporting the development of high achieving classrooms which support and foster the achievement of all pupils, leading in maintaining/establishing the whole school’s culture and ethos and providing strategies to support SEN students to meet our high expectations in the area of behavior for learning as well as contributing to the effective working of the school.
The successful candidate will have:
• The ability to determine the strategic development of special educational needs (SEN) policy and provision in the school
• Responsibility for day-to-day operation of the SEN policy and co-ordination of specific provision to support individual students with SEN or a disability
• The ability to provide professional guidance to colleagues, working closely with staff and parents.
• The successful applicant will possess the willingness to commit to Extra Curricular activities.
• A Bachelor Degree in a related subject
• A certified teaching qualification such as B.Ed /PGCE/PGDE or equivalent
• Certified SENCO award
• Experience working within (leading) a successful SEN team
• Experience implementing a new pathway for students with additional need, working 2 or more years below age, is desirable.
• Experience of using a variety of assessment tools to identify students’ needs
• At least 2 years’ experience of the National Curriculum for England.