Select a Country Site
Changing your site will take you to the URL for that ManpowerGroup location.
|Posted Date||about 1 month ago|
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
Our client is a leading IB Curriculum School based in Riyadh and we are looking for an energetic and knowledgeable HR Officer to be based in the school campus in Riyadh.
Handle the HR activities of the region such as recruitment, performance management and onboarding and ensure that all policies and procedures are in place are being implemented by various parties.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage recruitment and selection process from candidate sourcing to on boarding
• Develop employment contracts per company guideline
• Manage recruitment agencies and the negotiation of new contracts
• Maintain a CV database for suitable candidates
• Ensure Performance management is implemented, follow up with manager whenever necessary and develop reports to management and administrative the PM system
• Plan and deliver training as required
• Update and administrate the training matrix and plan
• Develop and maintain HR tracking record and KPI’s
• Handle the termination process. Conduct exit interview, ensure clearance forms are correctly filled and generate reports.
• Track the availability of job description and develop new job descriptions whenever necessary
• Assist in the reviewing and enhancement of Company and HR policies and Procedures in line with legislative developments
• Liaise with payroll, IT and SAP for the correct enrollment of new employees and any amendment to current employees
• Ensure that the PAR forms is correctly filled and shred with designated positions
• Deal with grievances and assist in implementing disciplinary actions whenever necessary
• Ensure policies, processes, Code of Business Conduct and values are communicated and implemented
• Develop employee letters as per company standards.
• Maintain employee HR records for all employees across the region
• Ensure legal compliance with local regulations
• Comply with all company’s HR, Quality, HSE and all the company policies, procedures, processes, work instructions and guidelines
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
• Minimum 3 years of experience as HR Officer in KSA
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and Organization skills, Positive attitude with high integrity
• Problem solving and decision-making aptitude
• Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
• Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
• Knowledge of Country’s Labor law policies
Arabic speaker will be an added advantage.