Opportunity to fly to Doha, Qatar and join our team to support the world’s largest sports event this coming November!
Global Sports Event Qatar 2022
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel business and play your role in delivering professional hospitality services embedded in one of the world’s most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how, and future career.
Free Accommodation, Food, Transportation, Medical Insurance
Duration: 2-3 Months Contract
- Have a minimum of one (1) year of experience handling a similar role.
- Prior experience working with PMS.
- Fluency in English is compulsory.
- Applications will only be considered for fully vaccinated candidates, proof of vaccinations required.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Familiarity with all Front Desk and guest booking functions.
- Provides the Front Office Manager and Site Operation Manager with a summary of activities and operations during the shift by preparing a daily written logbook.
- Ensures guests’ satisfaction by resolving and taking appropriate actions on all guests’ complaints.
- Calls the Site Operation Manager and concerned Head of Departments without delay for any fire, bomb threat, burglary, or death that has occurred on the premises.
- Calls the Front Office Manager, Site Operation Manager in case of a guest accident.
- Maintains property’s level of cleanliness and sanitation (hygiene) in accordance with company standards by conducting inspections and taking appropriate action.
- Provide friendly and courteous service to guests and respond promptly to all requests in our scope of work.
- Resolve guests’ complaints & requests and liaises with the concerned departments.
- Be familiar with the operational procedures.
- Participate in regular meetings and briefings as scheduled.
- Understand and abide by all safety rules, emergency procedures, and fire prevention regulations.
- Participate in any scheduled training for the related department.
- Ensures procedures for the safety and security of guest belongings (e.g., lockers, left luggage, etc.) are efficiently followed.
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for Handover and decommissioning.
- Responsible for the proper Key handling.
- Responsible for proper room allocation.