Reporting to the Assistant Boutique Manager, you will contribute to the efficient client management within our Boutiques while offering our clients the highest level of service at all times.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Create a luxurious experience for every client entering our boutique in line with client's exceptional services.
• Ensure customers are welcomed in the required manner in order to create strong relationships with them and encourage
• Ensure that each client is assigned to a Fashion Advisor once they enter the Boutique who will then assist them with their
• Advise, guide and help clients who are waiting to enter the Boutique
• Ensure that the queue management tool is used correctly and efficiently
• Explain to our clients the philosophy behind our queuing system
• Recognize VIP clients and informing the Boutique Management team
• Ensure that grooming standards are in line with client's image as outlined in the boutique charter
• Work effectively and efficiently with colleagues and management
You have previous experience in a luxury environment and have a strong service mindset. You are passionate about Fashion and
possess strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
Strong English communications skills are a must, Arabic or Russian languages would be an advantage