Our client is now recruiting for a Heavy Equipment Operator. You will be reporting directly to the Solar Field Engineer
Responsible for performing solar field cleaning tasks by using heavy machinery, among others, in accordance with O&M procedures and HSE guidelines and in coordination and following instructions from solar field engineer.
Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Adhere to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental procedures, instructions and controls so that the safety of employees and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
Operation and Maintenance
- Personnel trained for the solar field cleaning tasks by using heavy machinery, heavy vehicles and water treatment basics of management.
- Familiar with access loop roads, and paths and intercommunication with Control Room Operators for cleaning coordination (loop cleaning position as per the planning).
- Respect the solar field loops cleaning target daily basis.
- Ensure the trucks check list and control Pre, during and after operation (check oil level, Water level, wires status, trucks light, air circuit purge).
- Responsible to perform maintenance level 1 (Air leak, Oil leak, hoses change, adjust of the detector).
- Respect the solar field loops cleaning target in a daily basis.
- Clean the truck and use the packing area in a proper way.
- Troubleshooting of the truck.
- Ensure work instruction implementation of the cleaning trucks (Respect cleaning truck speed, check the loop cleaning position with CRO , respect the distance between truck and collector , respect the cleaning angle as per the supplier recommendation ).
COMMUNICATION & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Needs to work closely with the colleagues in the maintenance/ operation department as well as ensure coordination with the rest of the departments across the plant organization, mainly maintenance and HSE.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Mechanical Technician qualify, Truck driving license.
- Proven experience in CSP Technologies is preferable (Cleaning trucks operator)
- Critical thinking. Use logic and reasoning to identify alternatives solutions to problems.
- Speaking. Talking to others to exchange information effectively.
- Active listening.
- Reading comprehension.
- Teamwork and effective collaboration.