Our client is a British curriculum school, is looking for a creative, passionate and outstanding Head of Early Years.
We are looking for exceptionally talented education leaders who through their own evidence and impact of their leadership can demonstrate and ensure that our students achieve outstanding outcomes in their academic and personal/social development. Leadership Management:
• Develop, motivate and lead all staff to achieve the highest professional standards.
• Build a collaborative learning culture within the Phase and actively engage to build an effective learning community.
• Maintain and develop our existing community links.
• Lead and manage change effectively with the help of Deputy Phase Heads/Faculty Heads to prepare the budget for the respective Phases/Departments bearing in mind feasibility, relevance and significance.
• Deploy the School budget effectively working closely with relevant Governors and proactively seek further funding opportunities as required.
Ensure job descriptions and performance management for all staff are based on clear roles and responsibilities, reviewed at least annually and consistent with current conditions and employment
Ensure all policies are kept up todate, working closely with the teaching staff, Deputy Phase Heads, Faculty Heads and Coordinators.
• To embrace and promote cultural diversity. • Maintain sound procedures for the security, supervision and maintenance of the Phase ensuring that all health and safety regulations are met.
• Manage own personal professional development whilst ensuring the well-being of and a good work/life balance of all personnel.
• Liaise and advise the Full Governing Body as required, forming a pro-active and effective working partnership with them.
• Ensure that all responsibilities delegated by the Head of School are carried out.
• Ensure the school premises are fit for purpose for current and future needs including site development.
• Develop, and where appropriate manage, high quality, affordable extended services Teaching, Learning, Curriculum and Standards: • To ensure that the Curriculum provides opportunities that are challenging, enjoyable, relevant, coherent, meaningful and have scope for personalization and choice in learning for all students in the respective phases.
• To lead in the design and implementation of a curriculum, which inspires and engages all students.
• To ensure, that the curriculum has breadth and balance and is effectively linked with all other subjects within the school’s programme.
• To ensure that the curriculum is localised to the UAE.
• To lead the development of appropriate syllabi, resources, schemes of work to ensure that all key subjects are given the appropriate amount of time in the respective Phases.
• To ensure that the work in the curriculum area fully reflects the School’s distinctive ethos and mission.
• To ensure the delivery of an appropriate, comprehensive, high quality and cost-effective curriculum programme which complements the School Improvement Plan/School Evaluation.
• To review and update the curriculum regularly as part of the school’s self-evaluation process taking into account the views of students and parents in the respective phases.
Desired Candidate Profile: Mandatory -PGCiE, UK Curicullam Trained; over all experience of 10+yrs preferable with atleast 2+ yrs of UAE experience, minimum 2+yrs