GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE MANAGER
Location: Dubai, UAE
Role Type: Permanent
Our client is a global corporate service provider and fund administrator with more than 5,000 professionals in over 45 jurisdictions, they empower legal entities globally to work smarter, grow faster, act responsibly, protect capital and scale across borders
- Private Equity, Real Estate, Capital Markets, Corporate, Company Formation and Private Wealth.
Three service lines
- Governance, Risk and Compliance, Advisory and Transaction Support, Finance, Accounting and Administration
- Perform the compliance officer, money laundering reporting officer (“MLRO”) and risk manager functions for several DIFC and/or ADGM based regulated financial service providers.
- Lead a unit of GRC colleagues and coordinate their client servicing efforts
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients, regulators, authorities, and business partners
- Ensure adequate time registration and communication
- Ensure correct and timely clients` invoicing
- Organize first line follow-up on outstanding invoices with the clients
- Report delivery issues and complaints to the management
- Encourage participation in GRC client projects, framework development, regulatory update, and quality control projects
- Collaborate with the management in the development of new services efforts to increase efficiency and effectiveness creating a positive working environment
- Knowledge and understanding of concepts and regulatory requirements that are common in the financial services industry
- Involvement in compliance, MLRO and/or risk management functions at senior management level.
- Consultancy skills: ability to communicate with relevant stakeholders (senior management, directors, shareholders, auditors, regulators, and authorities) with an appropriate level of diplomacy and solution driven mindset
- 7+ years of relevant experience in compliance, MLRO and/or risk management functions.
Education and Professional Qualification
- Master’s degree in law, financial management, business administration or similar
- Registration with the DFSA and FSRA or other financial services regulator as responsible individual for the compliance, MLRO and risk management functions