Select a Country Site
Changing your site will take you to the URL for that ManpowerGroup location.
|Posted Date||2 months ago|
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
We are looking to hire a Director of Operations to support our client's school in the Riyadh, KSA
As a senior lead, the incumbent will be responsible for leading, implementing and supporting initiatives within their Premium + school, as required by HQ Operations, to ensure an effective approach for a consistent, systematic, safe school operation.
In addition, the role will ensure the school is compliant with related internal & external directives and regulations.
The incumbent will continuously strive to exceed internal & external customer expectations, capitalising the economic profit and return on capital investment, while embracing the Education core values.
To embody the values, vision and ethos of Education and assist the department in ensuring high quality and successful outcomes.
• To drive all aspects of operational efficiencies at school level through strong leadership and integrity clear communication, defined strategy, creative thinking, and robust processes.
• To be the senior operational lead and a part of the school s senior leadership team and ensure a consistent and streamlined approach in line with identified strategic directives, whilst maximising cost efficiencies, return on investment and quality standards.
• To collaborate with school principal and HQ senior leadership teams to drive efficiencies and maximise return on capital investment through the effective development and management of operational and capital budgets.
• To implement processes and provide strategic guidance to the principals and senior leadership teams on audit and regulatory compliance matters, ensuring that schools maintain compliance throughout the year in all authority and internal audit visits.
• To ensure that all operations, administration, and support service staff are supported with high quality continuous professional development and training which contributes to the overall development and achievements of the school.
• To oversee the key strategic objectives for the school through formulating and leading on specific aspects of the business and/or improvement plan as they relate to operations and support services.
• To support the principal and school-based function leads in implementing the agreed business strategy for the school.
• Development and implementation of policies, systems, processes, and student safeguarding measures relevant to their school and in conjunction with HQ teams to ensure business continuity and service deliverables.
• Be contactable outside of normal school hours, available to attend site to support the operations teams when required in line with the Education Critical Incident Response Protocols.
Bachelors (BSc) in business related subject; or • Related industry qualification, of graduate level, for the assigned functional area(s); or• Certificate of School Business Management / Facilities Management / NEBOSH or IOSH preferable.
• Minimum experience 12 years' experience in a senior level position within an education or service-oriented industry.