Job description / Role
• Provide technical accounting and financial reporting and coordinate external audits.
• Review and/or process general ledger accounting records for CEMEA entities.
• Assisting the GL team in uploading journals and extracts reports for analysis.
• Manage the monthly close process ensuring efficient and timely accounting
• Work closely with accounts receivable, accounts payable, treasury, tax, and FP&A teams
• Meet accounting deadlines for monthly, quarterly and annual financial close.
• Assist CEMEA Accounting Manager to obtain, review, analyze and communicate financial and non-financial data and reports
• Investigating and reconciling backlog of Balance sheet balances
• Prepare companies for audit and act as liaison with external auditors and tax consultants
• Work closely with receivables on revenue recognition on long term contracts.
• Degree in Accounting or professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA CPA or equivalent)
• Minimum 3 years of relevant accounting experience (ideally in a multi-national publicly traded company)
• Hands on experience with US GAAP/IFRS and SEC/statutory requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work well in a fast paced and high volume environment