Our client is looking to hire a well experienced Financial Analyst to be based in Dubai, UAE.
• The Financial Analyst will report to the CFO and hierarchically to the CEO
• Cost accounting & management reporting as well as Risk Management reporting tasks.
• How to advise on problems / suggestions and how to assist in decision making processes with attention to detail.
• CAPEX proposal preparation.
• To prepare forecasts and how to assist in business planning
• How to conduct risk assessment and how to advise on ways to
• Procedure and terms of preparation of management and cost accounting reports
• Tax Law of the UAE and other regulatory legal acts regulating taxation of legal entities and individuals, the main international acts in the field of taxes and fees.
• Basic principles of working in programs: standard MS Office software with focus on Excel.
• Performs plan-factor analysis of income and expenditure budget and prepares analytical review for identified deviations.
• Maintains time sheets for employees. Daily, before the end of the working day/shift, fills in the employee time sheet either on paper or
• BSc/BA in accounting, finance or similar field.
• Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CGMA) will be preferred.
• Business acumen, with at least 3 to 5 years of work experience within the commodity trading industry is preferred.