• To perform the functions customarily performed by a Director of an Oil & Gas component manufacturing company.
• Liaising with corporate office and submit Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reports.
• Identifying the governmental, statutory, and SAUDI-ARAMCO requirements and adapting strategies accordingly.
• To be responsible for effective and successful management of staff, labour, productivity, cost control, quality control and safety measures as established and set for the organization.
• To be responsible for introducing new components in the business and ensure continuous improvement in performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
• Take up Leadership responsibility to ensure that DTS, Dammam operations deliver the deliverables in line with our corporate strategy and achieve annual targets as provided by the CEO covering client, people, process, and financial dimensions.
• Management of the profit and loss account.
• Be an active member of the strategic team providing input, and executing, the strategy, driving operational excellence, introducing new components, and ensuring technical excellence.
• To Collaborate with other Senior Executives and Business Heads to deliver strategic targets. It should be noted that in addition to managing a Saudi market, the Director is expected to support other regions' global operations in the delivery of the products.
• To Exhibit Strong Marketing, Sales, and Operational delivery capabilities. Managing business parameters such as cost effectives, productivity, headcount, resource planning and delivery of technical excellence.
• To Exhibit a strong commercial acumen including engagement with key clients and to Identify opportunities and developing the business, both internally and externally, to create a strong market presence and add value. This includes targeted recruitment, 9com approvals for new components, preparation of sales strategy and promotion of our capability during client visits.
• To Identify, Setup and Operationalize R&D and Product Development unit in Dammam.
• To diligently perform all such duties and exercise all such powers as are lawfully and properly assigned to him from time to time by the CEO, whether such duties or powers relate to the Company or any other Group Company.
• To comply with all Company rules, regulations, policies, and procedures (including any Code of Conduct) and those of any applicable Group Company from time to time in force.
• To comply with all applicable laws and all directions lawfully and properly given to him by the CEO.
Years of Experience
• Minimum 20 years, the last 5 years should be in similar position in a Component Manufacturing Company
Education & Training
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
2. Master’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, Finance, or Industrial Management
3. Certification in Business planning & budgeting will be a plus
Skills & Abilities
• Exceptional leadership, business, and interpersonal proficiency
• Be able to set business targets, timelines, plans and financial targets
• Be able to stimulate and motivate employees
• Be a superior networker, negotiator, and business leader
• Be a successful, self-directed, disciplined, flexible and tactical
• Be a visionary
• Excellent communication and presentation dexterity
Leadership & Behavioral Competencies
• Being bilingual
• Being reliable and amenable
• Cost and time management
• Conflict management
• Strategic management
• Fiscal control
• Being ethical and thorough
• Being driven and focused
• Technical and business procedures
• Experienced in Component manufacturing related to Oil and Gas Equipment & Energy Sector.
• Ability to evaluate and enhance product development & related approvals from National Oil & Gas companies
• Capability to evaluate operation expenses
• Familiarity of ARAMCO SAMSS, ISO, ASME, API etc.