The client is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive who can support their Middle East Communications team across multiple programs including earnt, paid and social media.
The individual should have 4-5 years’ experience in PR/media relations and is well versed in digital marketing, reporting and data analysis. This role also plays a key part in supporting other members of the communications team and will support on internal and external communications projects. The individual should be comfortable in working in a matrix role and working with colleagues in other markets to achieve results.
• Develop, execute, and optimize cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch.
• Management of campaign website.
• Management of corporate social media channels – from sourcing and developing local content, working with global colleagues on activity calendar and seeking approvals with necessary stakeholders in a timely fashion as per the plan.
• Work cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization.
• Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders.
• Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs.
• Build out media buys for various platforms and oversee the day-to-day execution of paid media with agency.
• Oversee paid media budget and ensure ROI with buying agency.
• Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies.
• Support Communications Director with reporting including campaigns, quarterly and annual functional reports, which includes coordinating with internal and external communication team for input.
• Drive content engagement with the audience and improve growth.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communications or other advertising subjects preferred.
• Excellent planning and project management skills, with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent digital marketing skills in planning, executing and reporting on campaigns.
• Experience in working in a highly regulated environment.
• Flexible and agile to change, with a resilient personality and that is able to stay calm under pressure.
• Strong interpersonal skills and significant experience in systematic stakeholder management, cross-regional teams, and other key stakeholders.
• Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Strong team player with ability to earn trust, collaborate and influence a wide range of stakeholders, to drive toward business goals and outcomes independently and proactively.
• Strong knowledge and abilities to use multiple platforms and channels (including digital) for a range of audiences.
• Background and experience in PR/media relations agencies with good account management and understanding of corporate, in-house marketing campaigns.
• Well versed in digitally running campaigns and PR works - website/SEO/SEM/social media.