Deputy Head of Finance Department
Place of work:
Dubai, UAE (initially remote 1-2 months)
USD 5000-6000 per month (flexible)
- Participate in preparation of procedures and policies.
- Participate in management reporting, financial modeling and analysis.
- Organize and control annual budgeting process.
- Prepare budget-to-actual variance analysis on a monthly basis.
- Participate in reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies.
- Participate in management reporting automatization.
- Support business decision-making process by providing financial information.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- At least 10 years of work experience in financial management within international/ regional or foreign projects or organizations.
- Understanding of advanced accounting, regulatory issues, and tax planning.
- Understanding of statutory accounting and IFRS
- Expert Excel skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Skill in strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize large amounts of data in order to identify and present meaningful observations and recommendations
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Fluent knowledge of English (written, spoken).
- Russian speaking beneficial