Our client is now recruiting for a Customer Service Specialist. You will be directly reporting to the Supply Chain Manager.
Job Summary / Overall Purpose:
Ensure incoming international customer order handling, deliveries and invoicing for the Middle East & Africa markets. In addition close track and follow up on progress of order fulfillment in line with lead-times, product availability and successful clearance of goods and hence strongly contribute to the monthly sales target fulfillment. Provide timely and accurate input on order progress to the weekly sales forecast. Also responsible for all coordination between 3PL, distributors and commercial, sales and marketing team within the organization. The successful candidate is expected to be attentive to detail, with excellent accuracy and knowledge of excel, as well as the ability to make independent judgments and propose solutions to issues stopping effective shipment.
Super user in order management systems and participant in projects to continuously improve order management processes and customer satisfaction.
Working with SAP and other software packages the individual must be able to manipulate data and make appropriate recommendations to the wider Supply Chain team. Maintaining system allocations within SAP and managing export shipments the core tasks associated with this position.
This role is also responsible to ensure deliveries and invoicing for Middle East & Africa markets. In addition close track and follow up on progress of order fulfillment in line with lead-times, product availability and successful clearance of goods.
- DC Management team
- DC Sales & Marketing team
- DC HR
- DC Supply Chain
- DC Quality & Regulatory Affairs
- DC Finance
- Local Sales Affiliates
- Indianapolis Planning and Order Management
- Indianapolis Planning and Order Management and team
- Distributors & Business Partner
- Industry Association
- Industry peers
- Active tracking and follow up on order status
- Customer master data administration
- Exception handling
- Order input into SAP and issuance of proforma invoices and order confirmations
- Provide customers with all required documentations for customs clearance
- Manage Letter or Credit requirements with customers
- Coordinate the logistics of goods between 3PL/Raunheim/Indianapolis and the customer
- Handling of orders and deadlines related to tender business
- Super user for order management systems and participate in order management improvement projects.
- Ensures all stakeholders in the chain are well informed on order status and logistics details.
- Drive actions and efficient communication with customers in complaints/claims handling or any other customer requests.
- Provide analytical support to projects
General Supply Chain
- Assist the supply chain manager in preparing order status reports, KPI reports and invoice YTD reports
- Timely clean-up of order book to ensure only the most accurate book order status
- Contribute in identifying root cause of supply chain performance measure (OTIF) and identify improvement areas.
- Contributes to business development by continuous proactive assessment of opportunities within supply chain to obtain a competitive advantage
- Escalate any major issues/concerns to the supply chain manager immediately.
Live the company’s Core Values
Integrity – We embrace differences and are consistently open, honest, ethical and genuine.
Courage – We are entrepreneurial and thus take risks, reach beyond boundaries, and experiment.
Passion - We use our drive and commitment to energize, engage and inspire others
- Pursue programs and activities, which lead to personal development and added personal value to the company and the community.
- Study and participate in internal and external programs on topics relevant to areas of responsibility as well as areas of personal development.
- Seek out ways to apply new information and skills to area of responsibility.
- Continuous personal improvement and development plan using 4C’s.
- All employees must ensure that their activities and behaviors in business are at all times in compliance with the local laws and regulations and with company’s standards.
- The adherence to the company’s Group Code of Conduct is a condition of employment and each employee must read, understand and comply with the company’s Group Code of Conduct.
- All employees shall notify in good faith any deviation or violation of any regulatory requirements as defined by the applicable laws and regulations, and procedures and standards of the company.
- All employees shall meet the training requirements set by the applicable laws and regulations and by company’s standards to perform duties of job.
Required Skills & Abilities
- 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain/Logistical position for similar sized company
- Preference of experience from Pharma/Diabetes care/Diagnostics background
- Super user in SAP APO, MM and SD
- Extensive SAP experience and broad understanding of the full system.
- Project Management experience.
- Broad knowledge and experience in order handling and customer handling
- Strong ability to coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Open minded, positive and a team worker
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to understand and comply with applicable regulations and Company operating procedures, processes, policies, and rules
- Knowledge of import and export processes
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; interacting cooperatively and productively with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work with SAP or other ERP systems.
- Degree in Management preferably Supply Chain
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
- High ethical standards
- Strong multicultural skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Analytical ability
- Attention to detail
- Logical reasoning
- Sound judgment
- Writing Ability
- Results Orientation
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Strategic Business Sense